Membership in the Owyhee County Historical Society carries with it many benefits, including:
• Free Admission to the Museum
• Subscription to our newsletter "The Bulletin"
• 10% Off Bookstore purchases of OCHS Press Books
• Invitations to special events
• Bi-Monthly Membership Programs
• Invitations to our Field Trip series (see schedule in the calendar)
• Outpost Days
• and much more!
For more information about Membership in the Owhyee County Historical Society, call us at (208) 495-2319, or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also get a copy of our application using the link below.